ENJOY A FINE INNER-CITY LIFESTYLE IN THIS CLASSIC VICTORIAN HOME
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac just off vibrant Victoria street discover this charming Victorian terrace that conceals truly inviting living and a fantastic backyard! Beyond the traditional picket fence and lacework trimmed verandah, the home reveals high ceilings typical of its era. This attractive space also boasts:
- entrance/hall with feature exposed brick wall
- polished timber floors throughout
- updated kitchen with island bench, dual sink, freestanding gas stove, pantry cupboard
- open plan living and dining zone with ornate fireplace, split system heating/cooling
- double doors from the living open out to a covered alfresco and private garden area including a small shed
- two king size bedrooms, main with ornate fireplace and built-in robe, second with freestanding wardrobe
- beautifully bright bathroom with huge skylight, original clawfoot bath, extra large walk in shower and a heated towel rail
- laundry facilities and additional storage within the bathroom
- 1x permanent + 1x visitor parking permit available from local council
- NBN capable
Exceptional inner-city appeal, literally moments from Victoria Street, MCG, Yarra River trails and public transport. Metres to fabulous dining options, 3 minutes to trams, buses & trains (North Richmond station), the home is also within easy walk of the CBD.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY.
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT!
Available from:Friday 18th March 2022