TIMELESS ELEGANCE IN A VIBRANT LOCALE
Beyond the striking façade of this classic Victorian residence beats the heart of a contemporary inner-city home.
Boasting the proportions typical of the era and exuding an elegance and grace rarely seen today, there is real comfort and tranquility to find within these timeless interiors.
- Period details include rich timber floors, soaring ceilings and accent plasterwork inside, whilst outside the classic balcony with its triple arch-windows harks back to its 1900s heritage.
- Extending to the front-facing balcony and enjoying views across the park, the elegant lounge features an original open fireplace, while the modern kitchen with welcoming dining zone is set away from the road ensuring optimum peace & privacy.
- Featuring four bedrooms and two bathrooms in total, including an upstairs ensuite master with fireplace and walk-in robe, there is also the desirable option of an accessible ground floor bedroom that offers direct access to the second bathroom.
- Open fireplaces are a highlight in two of downstairs bedrooms, whilst a full laundry opening out to the courtyard plus multiple air-conditioners and under stair storage are all included.
- Driveway access via Tanner Street allows for gated off-street parking for up to two cars in the versatile courtyard that also gives options for an alfresco entertaining zone.
Occupying a prized corner directly opposite the expanses of Yarra Park and with riverbank walking tracks nearby, this ultra-convenient locale is just steps to Richmond Station, within moments of Citylink and enjoys proximity to a wealth of bars, cafes & shops.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.