Classic Charm Meets Modern Brilliance
Sporting a classic period aesthetic that’s both charming and inviting, this gorgeous freestanding modern home epitomises low-maintenance urban living. Recently renovated by the current owners, the home features fresh white interiors, a flowing layout and light-filled north facing living room.
Ideally positioned in one of Elsternwick’s favourite period streetscapes, the home is a short stroll from Glenhuntly Road cafes, transport, elite schools and family favourite Harleston Park.
• 3 double bedrooms (all with BIRs)
• Upstairs home office/retreat
• Open plan living with soaring vaulted ceiling, gas fire, built-in cabinetry
• Stunning stone kitchen, Smeg appliances, gas cooking, island bench, dishwasher
• 2 renovated bathrooms (spacious ensuite to master), guest powder room
• Separate laundry, extensive storage space
• Polished floorboards, ducted heating, A/C
• Leafy landscaped north-facing paved garden
• Off street parking, remote gate
For fully vaccinated attendees, our auctions will be held outdoors up to 500 to attend with, subject to density measures of one per 2sqm. Fully vaccinated attendees for Inspections subject to density measures of 1 per 4sqm. If your vaccination status is unknown, the inspection is private appointment only, single household. We require proof of vaccination prior to entering the property.