IMPRESSIVELY RENOVATED HAWTHORN BRICK HOME
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Flawless balance of contemporary feel and period charm, this elegant family home highlights an idyllic inner city lifestyle with open plan living, plenty of sun and space throughout and a true entertainer's courtyard.
- 3 large bedrooms, built in robes, ornate feature fireplaces, plantation shutters
- Master with ensuite, City facing balcony, additional roof top terrace, air conditioning
- Alluring and sun-drenched open plan living and dining with split system, gas log fireplace and full width bi-fold doors opening to…
- Charming outdoor area with rustic barn style doors with built in bench seating
- Sleek kitchen with gas stovetop, dishwasher, loads of storage
- 2 renovated bathrooms - master with bath, European laundry
- Large roof storage with direct access via 2nd bedroom
- Period features, high ceilings, fireplaces,
- On street parking permits available
Richmond's most appealing pocket minutes to cosmopolitan Richmond and South Yarra's Swan and Chapel Streets, Vogue complex, Melbourne's Sporting Precinct, Richmond Primary School, River side bike paths, Royal Botanic Gardens, transport and restaurants all within walking distance!
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Friday 19th February 2021