SOLD by Lincoln Scott 0423 486 285
Closing Date Sale by 5pm Monday 7th March 2022 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR)
Indulge yourself with a rare opportunity to secure this custom family built home in a perfect location, situated in the exclusive Heritage Springs Estate set on 1,072m2 block approx. This home will give you entertainment and family comfort with plenty of space to store a caravan, boat, trailer & multiple car accommodation also surrounded by the best schools in Pakenham.
• Stunningly renovated kitchen, with timeless stone benches, extended side breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances & walk in deluxe butler’s pantry.
• Sleeping accommodation consists of a huge master bedroom with cathedral ceilings walk in robe & contemporary ensuite. The remaining 3 bedrooms are all generous in size with walk in & built in robes, serviced by the 2nd main renovated bathroom.
• Multiple living areas - comprising of your light filled family/meals area with vaulted ceilings & European oak flooring, separate nearby huge rumpus room, enclosed front formal lounge/theatre room & study nook all suiting your family needs.
• Large indoor to outdoor entertainment area will capture your heart for the family & friends finding it hard to resist; vaulted cedar lined roof, skylights & electric heating also including fully equipped built in bar, pizza oven & built in electric bbq ticking all the boxes whilst being able to look out to your enormous back yard for the kids/dogs to run & play.
Added comforts include: gas ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, downlights throughout, high ceilings, built in cabinetry, quality fixtures & fittings, laundry, playground, double lock up garage and so much more.
Amenities close by include:
• Heritage Springs Shopping centre, Soccer Recreation reserve
• Heritage Springs Primary School, John Henry Primary School & Edenbrook collage & Beaconshills Collage
• Easy Freeway access & minutes from Pakenham centre, Pakenham market place and both Pakenham & Cardinia train station
• Surrounding parklands and walking tracks to Toomuc Reserve.