NEW AUCTION DATE- Sunday 12 September at 1.30pm
INSPECTION BY REGISTERED APPOINTMENT ONLY - PLEASE CONTACT REPRESENTATIVE TO REGISTER YOUR DETAILS
Located in a well-positioned and quiet residential street, this freestanding 2 bedroom period home offers perfect accommodation for now and immense scope for the future (STCA). Set forward on a deep allotment, the property features a charming landscaped rear garden with a rare double carport off the rear lane ROW.
Walk to Glenhuntly Road cafes, supermarket, public transport, parklands and elite schools from this sensational entry point into the Elsternwick house market.
• Secure gated entrance
• Secluded front courtyard
• 2 excellent bedrooms (both with BIRs)
• Each room offers a split system heating/cooling unit
• Open fire place
• Central light filled open plan living room
• Polished hardwood floors throughout
• Well-equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking
• Central tiled bathroom with laundry facilities
• Deep paved and landscaped rear garden ideal for entertaining
• Excellent off street parking via double carport off ROW
• Storage shed.