FULL OF LIGHT, SENSATIONAL CITY VIEWS!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Sensational balcony with uninterrupted CITY VIEWS!
- Sunny open plan living/dining (timber floors)
- Stylish kitchen, stone bench tops, Smeg oven and gas hot plates, Fisher&Paykel dishwasher
- Central bathroom with walk up shower
- Internal EURO laundry, along with additional utility and linen cupboards
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling air conditioner
- NBN optic fibre to the premises, including ethernet ports in each room
- Secure undercover parking
- Storage cage
- Shared bike racks
- Building manager onsite
- Please note: This property has an embedded network to manage the supply of Utilities
The Hub is a superbly maintained building, centrally positioned close to Bridge Road, Victoria Street, East Melbourne Parks and Gardens, MCG, transport, cafes, restaurants, Victoria Gardens Shopping Precinct and Hoyts Cinema. While being away from the City you can walk to the City Centre, and/or it's 10 minutes from Flinders Street Station by train. This means that there is easy access to work in the City, as well as Melbourne's many cultural and sporting events and locations. Close to Powlett Reserve, Fitzroy Gardens, Tennis Centre, MCG & minutes to the city centre.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Saturday 24th April 2021