Just Moments to Toorak Village
This three-bedroom ground floor property is invitingly large. With proportions equal to that of a house, this property located in the very heart of Toorak will certainly impress. You will enjoy the beautifully appointed;
- North facing sun filtered living and adjoining dining room, which overlook the pretty garden setting or just soak up the sun from the private balcony or tranquil communal garden
- The main bedroom with walk-in-robes
- Second bedroom with built in robes are enormous
- Third bedroom with built in robes is also of good proportions
- Two central bathrooms, one with a bath and a separate laundry.
- Marble kitchen is both modern and practical with plenty of cupboard & bench space for the keen entertainer.
- Double garage located next to the property
- Polished hardwood floorboards, Split system cooling, panel heating as well as an ornamental fireplace, brand new blinds, wired for Foxtel and quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that if you have travelled in the past two months to any overseas country listed with a travel restriction by the Australian Government, currently being China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia, that you refrain from attending our Open for Inspections.
We also respectfully request that if you are feeling unwell with Flu like symptoms that you also don’t attend our open for inspections.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Tuesday 9th November 2021