STUNNING RENOVATED VICTORIAN IN EXCLUSIVE RICHMOND POCKET
Inspection by Private Appointment Saturday 28th November between 1:00pm-1:30pm.
Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment prior to arriving.
This beautifully presented freestanding Victorian home has the alluring original facade which opens into an immaculately presented executive family home.
Located in one of the most sought after streets in Richmond, this impressively extended single-fronted features:
- 3 large bedrooms with built in robes
- Upstairs master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Fourth bedroom/office or second living area
- High ceiling open plan living and dining with a stunning dream kitchen! Walk in pantry, Miele appliances, island bench, a state of the art show piece! Wine fridge, coffee machine and steam oven
- 2 bathrooms; breathtaking central main with freestanding stone bath, double stone basin and walk in shower
- Tallowwood floors throughout with a decked entertainer's courtyard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, period features, gas log fire place, plantation shutters, roof storage, and security alarm
- Rear lane access
- Land 7m x 25m approx.
This house speaks for itself, the position... Minutes to Barkly Gardens and Richmond’s acclaimed cafes and restaurants; close proximity to golf course, bike paths, public transport, schools and the MCG... It's the complete package!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.