“Lurgancanty” Circa 1890
CONDITION OF ENTRY - YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY. PLEASE CLICK CONTACT AGENT AND INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL AND TELEPHONE NUMBER.
A true Elsternwick landmark, this grand Victorian mansion stands apart from all others.
Adjacent to Harleston Park, on a huge verdant garden of some 2200 m² it offers a north facing solar-heated pool, separate staff quarters and an elite standard of living that is often sought yet rarely available
• 15 principal rooms feature exquisite period detail and lavish decor
• Formal lounge and dining, study, sitting room
• Granite, Emporite and Miele kitchen adjoins a huge family and informal dining area
• Stunning conservatory
• Five bedrooms, master with impressive dressing room and ensuite
• Eight car garage with separate home office
• Ducted heating, cooling, vacuum, alarm
• Exceptional allotment size of 2200 m² with broad 41.8m frontage to Allison Road