Stunning Family Home On Oliver's Hill
Closing Date Sale - Tuesday 1st June 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Welcome to this stunning family home located at 24 Menzies Close Frankston South. This quiet cul-de-sac is accessed at the base of Oliver's Hill, one of Frankston South's most desirable locations with its easy access to pristine bay beaches, Frankston Foreshore precinct, CBD, transport, schools and universities. Beautifully maintained throughout with renovated kitchen and bathrooms, spacious lounge with gas log fire, separate dining and meals areas, gas ducted heating, spacious bedrooms with robes and feature timber floors.
Situated on a large 802sqm (approx.) block that offers mature gardens with fruit trees that are overlooked by the outdoor entertaining areas, which we are sure will see many get togethers after a day at the beach with family & friends. Enjoy the fantastic lifestyle on offer with beaches, walking tracks, parkland as well as being able to explore the Mornington Peninsula's wineries and ocean beaches within a short drive. This home will not disappoint.
• Quality family home in Frankston's most sought-after location
• Beautifully presented with renovated kitchen & bathrooms
• Large 802sqm block with landscaped gardens & entertaining areas
• Gas ducted heating, feature timber floors & lock up garage
• Walk to beaches, boardwalk, CBD, parkland & restaurants
• Lifestyle location to enjoy all the Mornington Peninsula offers
• Ideal for those wanting to combine lifestyle with a prime location