CAPTIVATING STYLISH DESIGNER LIVING IN PRIME RIVER PRECINCT…
Stunning brick Victorian with timeless street appeal, beautifully renovated to the highest standards and is larger than expected.
This luxuriously appointed, sun filled property creates the ultimate in an industrial-chic, inner-city sanctuary.
The clever renovation has delivered one of the area’s finest homes in one of Abbotsford’s best locations.
- 2 large bedrooms (OFP & BIR’s)
- Arched entrance hall with high ceilings
- Stunning designer kitchen with stone benches and dishwasher
- Light filled kitchen/living/dining – features glass skylight and cathedral ceilings
- Spacious open plan meals from large entertainers’ kitchen
- Grand bi-folding glazed doors create gateway to garden and additional living zone
- Stylish central bathroom
- Smart secret laundry - a must see!
- Heating, cooling, period detail, Spotted Gum timber floors.
- The private rear courtyard offers rear walkway access & outdoor storage plus shed.
- Land 5.3m x 29m approx.
Located in Abbotsford’s most prized wide tree lined street.
Walk to Yarra River trails, amazing parkland, the Convent Arts precinct and Childrens Farm.
The location is exceptional, just minutes to the CBD, inner-city cafes, restaurants, shops and train station.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.