SUN-FILLED SPACIOUS HOME WITH OPTIONS TO DEVELOP
Boasting an ultra-convenient location just off the main strip, discover the pure potential of this freestanding brick home. Occupying a superb 395sqm (approx.) block of land, this well-maintained property has had the same owner for 35 years and is now ready to begin a new chapter.
- Spacious light-filled layout incorporating a generous living area and retro kitchen that flows to a relaxed dining zone plus the bonus of a separate sunroom with garden access.
- Four good-sized bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and sharing the bright bathroom plus a second WC off the large laundry.
- Split system heating/cooling, lock-up garage and considerable on-site parking plus rear pedestrian access to Gumbri Lane.
- Exciting renovation opportunity to enhance the existing accommodation with some contemporary finishes along with the scope for an extension if desired (STCA).
- With no heritage overlay, there is also the option to redevelop the land with a new family showstopper or possible multi-townhouse development (STCA).
Just steps to Burnley Station for an effortless trip into the city or to the MCG, this premium locale is also close to tram stops and an array of dining and retail options as well as a being close to Citylink, parklands and schooling.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.