Ground Floor Apartment in the Quiet Area of Prahran -- The Perfect Place to Work or Study From Home
Working from home is made more comfortable with this beautiful apartment nestled quietly and privately in Prahran. This is an enviable area of Prahran with its wide street and easy access to the inner-city trams but tucked tranquilly away from the busy main road.
Best of all, this apartment is conveniently located on the ground floor so you don't have to worry about stairs to move in.
This fully renovated, NBN ready apartment offers extra amenities to enjoy the comforts of home and the focus you need to work in your own space. The 2 bedrooms are tucked separately from the living areas with a hallway and a door for added tranquillity and privacy.
2 Car spaces - free on-street parking (subject to council approval):
• This property is eligible for two vehicles for free on-street permit parking. However, there is no available garage/carport for this apartment. Important note: Please check the requirements to apply for permit parking via Stonnington Council website at https://www.stonnington .vic.gov.au/ or call them on 03 8290 1333.
The apartment features:
- Polished concrete flooring in the kitchen, lounge, entrance and hallway
- Carpet in the bedrooms
- Full sized concealed European laundry
- Split system heating and cooling
- The apartment has NBN
- New sheer roller blinds
- Kitchen has dishwasher, gas stove and electric oven. It has ample cupboard space and multiple storage
- Mirrored built in robes in the master bedroom
- Shower over full sized bathtub in the bathroom with heated tower rack
- Storage linen
- Handset security intercom
This apartment is a short walking distance to shops, public transport, restaurants and practically everything you need in sought after Prahran.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you do not register, then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that if you have travelled in the past two months to any overseas country listed with a travel restriction by the Australian Government, currently being China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia, that you refrain from attending our Open for Inspections.
We also respectfully request that if you are feeling unwell with Flu like symptoms that you also do not attend our open for inspections. You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Saturday 28th November 2020