A CLASS OF ITS OWN ON RICHMOND HILL
Perfecting the art of inner-city living, this Victorian cottage has been carefully extended to provide exacting low maintenance accommodation with far-reaching appeal. Flushed with light and filled with style, the home will attract the attention of professionals and families looking for a fulfilling and vibrant lifestyle.
- Traditional frontage with a secure bluestone-paved entrance to the stunning extension. Pitched ceilings and well-placed skylights alongside warm exposed brick accents set the scene for entertaining or relaxing.
- Open plan living and dining zone flanking a designer stone kitchen boasting premium Bosch appliances including an induction cooktop. Huge sliding doors connect indoors with a private and super-stylish alfresco patio.
- Ground floor master suite with a wall of brilliant storage along with an ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower finished in soft blue subway tiles. Two-way powder room and fabulously functional laundry space with storage.
- Two upstairs bedrooms both with split system heating/cooling that share a generous fully-tiled bathroom. Versatile loft space with drop down ladder giving options of a study or extra living area.
- The comfort of ducted heating/cooling throughout plus the convenience of under-stair storage hidden in a panelled wall. The security of an intercom to the gate plus keyless entry – a water tank concludes the deal.
High on Richmond Hill, just a breath from the dining temptations of Bridge Road and merely minutes from the MCG, the home is placed for the easiest trip into the CBD and within minutes of Citylink.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.