Regional Living in Beautiful Barkstead
Situated in the idyllic hamlet of Barkstead, this beautifully presented home is just a short 15-minute drive from Daylesford and 20 minutes to Ballarat. Perfectly private with established garden surrounds. At the heart of the residence is a gally kitchen with gas cooking, breakfast bar, ample cupboard space and a butler’s style pantry/laundry. A sunken lounge features large north facing windows with an abundance of natural light and the dining area opens onto an outdoor decking. The large master bedroom features an ensuite bathroom, split system heating/cooling, built in robes and a private decking overlooking the garden. The main bathroom offers a large spa bath with 6 spa jets and dual vanities. The northern side of the home boasts an extensive entertaining decking with an undercover BBQ/dining area.
Outside the established gardens thrive with an abundance of water and the rich red soil of Barkstead. Plantings included mature fruit producing trees, olives and raised vegetable patches.
- Approx. 1518m2 land size, corner of Barkstead rd. and McCarthy Rd
- Mains power, bottled gas, septic system, bore water, Satellite NBN
- 4.5kw back to grid solar system (24 panels)
- Double car garage with workshop, single car shed (facing McCarthy rd.) and 6m x 6.6m studio
- Surrounded by State Forest offering a number of walking tracks for hiking, mountain bike riding etc.
Inspection are by private appointment and highly recommended.