EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING WEDNESDAY 31ST MARCH AT 5PM
Generously-proportioned and recently-updated 4-bedroom freestanding home, in Beacon Cove's finest location. Adjacent stunning parks and just 2 blocks from the water's edge, you can feel the gentle sea breeze, and enjoy peaceful balmy summer evenings, whilst appreciating glimpses of Port Phillip Bay and Port Melbourne's famous beacons.
* 4 excellent bedrooms (huge main with ensuite bathroom)
* Central bathroom plus separate powder room
* Formal lounge with gas fireplace
* Separate dining room with French doors to side courtyard
* Fully-appointed granite kitchen
* Bright family room with sliding glass door to private timber deck ideal for entertaining
* Spacious laundry with direct access to outdoor drying area
* Ducted heating/cooling, Oak timber floors
* Double garage plus off-street parking for 2 additional cars
* Prime corner position ensures abundant natural light throughout the home
An outstanding home, presenting relaxed, inner-city beachside living, with substantial accommodation, which is so rarely and exclusively found so close to parks, the water and CBD. A close walk to multiple local schools, Port Melbourne Primary and Albert Park College, as well as Bay Street shopping strip.