RICHMOND LIVING IN BOUTIQUE BLOCK 'OLOR'
This comfortable, modern, and well-appointed boutique apartment delivers low maintenance living with ease and sophistication in one of Melbourne's most sought-after inner-city neighbourhoods.
- Light-filled open-plan living and dining space with stylish kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
- Large private balcony with views to South Yarra and the city
- 1 double bedroom with built in robes
- Stylish bathroom with generous shower
- Perfectly positioned for secure, low maintenance living with modern finishes throughout including fibre-to-the-building broadband, intercom, lift entry, split system air-conditioning, floorboards, Euro style laundry facilities, secure basement parking, bike storage & storage cage
- Rent potential $425per week ($22,100pa)
- Owners corporation fees - $784pq approx
All located on bustling Swan Street in the heart of vibrant Richmond, with transport options, dining and shopping, parkland, bike trails and the Yarra River at your door and the best of the city's sporting and cultural offerings only a stone's throw away.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.