Spectacular Opportunity to Enter the Rigid Williamstown home-owner Class!
Enter the market, and set yourself up for success with this immaculately kept high-end apartment! Excitingly, opportunities of this manner are a rarity in such a highly desired location, this truly is a must-see! Allow this to be your entry into the rigid Williamstown Market!
The 2 spacious bedrooms are complimented by an incredibly presented open living area, which all enjoy the luxury of their own top-of-the-range split system air-conditioning unit! Featuring a master bedroom that boasts a balcony, walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite, this home delivers an unmatched level of opulence!
This High-end Apartment living is only made better by its elite location! A mere walk away from all the amenities Williamstown has to offer;
- Williamstown Train Station
- Ferguson Street shopping complex
- Douglas Parade shopping complex
- Nelson Place eateries, restaurants, cafes and dessert places
- Dennis Reserve (including gardens, tennis club, lawn-bowls club and play ground)
- Multiple schools, kindergartens and various places of worship (churches ect)
- Williamstown Beach!
- A plethora of Marine services such as Marinas and Yacht clubs
- Sports facilities including sports clubs, gyms and countless parks and recreational facilities.
...to name a few!
This sublime allotment is clearly situated in the heart of one of the most functional and picturesque inner-city suburbs in Melbourne!
Based upon the last five years alone, Williamstown has seen a compound growth rate of 4.5%n and clearly isn't showing any signs of slowing down. With an average rental income of $420 PW and a rental yield of 3.3% for units, Williamstown invites investors - a rental approximation for this specific property is available as well.
Recognition of it's value is beginning to take place, as its proximity to the city, amenities and lifestyle has attracted buyers from suburbs such as St. Kilda, Albert Park, South Melbourne and Port Melbourne. Entry into this market has never been more ideal.
Categorized in the "high demand market" by realestate.com's statistical analysis team, Williamstown really is the place to be.
The suburb sells itself, have a look at the suburb profile at: