STUNNING 2 BEDROOM HOME WITH ENTERTAINERS COURTYARD
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- Two bedrooms with BIR's and ornamental OFP's
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining leading to an impressive nth-facing entertainers' courtyard
- Modern kitchen with granite bench tops, gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Stunning large bathroom with separate shower and bath, double vanity with loads of cupboard space
- Euro laundry
- Includes heating/cooling, polished boards, cathedral ceilings
- Parking permits available from the council
Set in one of Richmond's finest locations only moments to Bridge Road shopping and dining, transport and city access, this immaculate freestanding Victorian cottage has it all.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Saturday 27th November 2021