2 BEDROOM VICTORIAN DESIGNER LIVING IN RIVER PRECINCT
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Classic Victorian brick period home transformed for modern light filled living. With a unique flexible floorplan this stylish home is sure to impress.
- 2 generous bedrooms
- Both bedrooms with ornamental fireplace and BIR's
- Light filled open plan living, opening to private courtyard
- Mezzanine study/further open plan living
- Open plan kitchen with stone benches and premium appliances
- Ultra sleek central bathroom separate euro laundry
- Sun-filled courtyard garden, perfect for entertaining
- Ducted heating
- Split system air conditioning
- Period detailing, polished timber, high ceilings
- Secure off street parking via rear lane access
Positioned in one of Richmond's finest tree lined streets in the exclusive Bendigo Street precinct moments from vibrant cafes and the Yarra River. Abundant parkland and bike path to the City are at your doorstep including trams, trains and Melbourne Girls College close by.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Wednesday 11th November 2020