Super-sized Apartment With Brand New Carpet!
Covid 19 update - SPACES NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS! Priority will be given to clients who have applied based on the 3d or video tour and have secured pre-approval. Refer below to Covid-19 safety protocols for onsite visits.
This exceptional huge 2-bedroom apartment is within close proximity to Prahran amenities and public transport, providing a convenient Melbourne inner city lifestyle whilst maintaining security and quiet privacy. This stunning space will transform the way you live and entertain!
• Brand new carpets installed in the bedrooms, hallway and living areas
• The property opens to a huge open plan living area with large glass windows providing heaps of natural light
• A private balcony, perfect for morning coffee or entertaining guests
• The wide and expansive bedrooms have built-in robes
• The kitchen is equipped with doors, a walk -in pantry, additional multiple storage and gas stove
• The large bathroom has a bathtub and a separate shower
• Laundry in the bathroom
• A separate room for the toilet
• The property has its own covered parking for one car
• Split system in the master bedroom and living areas
Create your home in this clean, contemporary, ready-to-move-in, private apartment and enjoy Melbourne's iconic modern lifestyle.
This property is close proximity to Windsor Train Station, trams and the myriad of shops, boutiques and trendy cafes and dining in High and Chapel Streets
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients. As such, we respectfully request that if you have been feeling unwell or have any Flu like symptoms that you refrain from attending an inspection.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened. You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Saturday 11th July 2020