A MEMORABLE FAMILY ENTERTAINER ON ONE OF VERMONT SOUTH'S LARGEST LOTS WITH LAND SIZE OF 4471 SQM!
A once in a lifetime opportunity exists here to secure one of the largest allotments in all of Vermont South! This exceptional 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom family sanctuary with tennis court and swimming pool is an opportunity that rarely comes on the Melbourne property market.
• The incredible 4471 sqm (approx.) block is a size you don't see very often in Vermont South
• The expansive lot currently features a sensational family home which you can move into and enjoy today!
• Land size is so large that you have the option to keep and enjoy the home for yourself while subdividing the other part of the allotment (STCA). You can also build a brand new mansion of your dreams on the lot (STCA)
• Stunning formal lounge and dining delivers a roaring marble open fireplace, French-style windows, gorgeous cathedral ceilings, and bar for entertaining friends after dinner
• Family room offers marvellous versatility, wonderful natural light, and terrific space
• Downstairs master bedroom has access to an ensuite while also has potential to be a home office
• With views of the tennis court, pool, and gardens, the elegant stone kitchen delivers a Hampton-style feel while further offering first class detail and ILVE appliances
• Sizeable dining zone sits right next to the kitchen
• 2nd upstairs master bedroom has access to a walk-in robe plus ensuite
• There is an additional ensuite upstairs to one of the bedrooms
• Gorgeous central bathroom boasts elegant sophistication including French provincial cabinets and a clawfoot bath
• The outside of this home is truly a sight to behold, with highlights that include 2 undercover alfresco areas for summer meals, full-sized tennis court, pool, and amazing gardens. There is also plenty of room for a golf driving range
• 2 gardens sheds
• Heating and cooling
• Secure alarm
• Plenty of parking including 4-bay garage at the rear, carport for 2 cars and 5 car parking lots in front.
In the Vermont Secondary College zone and Livingstone Primary School zones (STSA), you're close to Knox Private School, Emmaus College, PLC, Deakin University, Terrara Park, Morack Golf Course, Vermont South/ Forest Hill Chase/ Westfield Knox/ The Glen Shopping Centre, 75 tram, buses, Nunawading/Glen Waverley Stations, and Eastlink.