A dream opportunity in a highly sought-after location
Behind a picture-perfect Victorian facade this elevated freestanding three bedroom home is set for the next chapter. Featuring all the hallmarks of the Victorian era the home presents in neat, comfortable order and provides the opportunity to renovate, restore and extend to your own requirements. Positioned in this highly regarded residential location, it is close to everything that makes Elsternwick so very popular, the scene is set for a wonderful new beginning.
• A traditional lace veranda leads to a wide arched entrance hall with soaring decorative ceilings
• Three generous double bedrooms (two feature open fireplaces), offer tremendous upside
• A full width living and dining room with gas space heater and AC, adjoin the neat kitchen with gas range and ample storage
• Towards the rear, the bathroom, separate laundry and storeroom complete the picture.
• This is a rare opportunity for an astute purchaser in this tightly held, premium residential location
• Walking distance to the Elsternwick shopping precinct, cafes, bars, Classic Cinema, elite schools, railway station, trams, buses and Elsternwick Park.
Fully vaccinated attendees for Inspections subject to density measures of 1 per 4sqm. If your vaccination status is unknown, the inspection is private appointment only, single household. We require proof of vaccination prior to entering the property. For fully vaccinated attendees, our auctions will be held outdoors up to 500 to attend with, subject to density measures of one per 2sqm