A GENEROUS FAMILY SANCTUARY WITHIN MONTPELLIER GARDENS!
AUCTION ON THIS SATURDAY AT 2PM, PLEASE CONTACT AGENT TO REGISTER THE AUCTION!
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO INSPECTION - PLEASE CONTACT AGENT TO BOOK A TIME.
Experience an extraordinary lifestyle in an amenity-rich location with this young family home. While being generous in size and with modern comforts, the heart of the home is undoubtedly the vast open plan living area, dining and designer kitchen, flanked by an abundance of storage, a second living area, and a versatile downstairs bedroom.
This home offers a spacious, north-east facing and lush family-sized backyard perfect for entertaining, unrivalled privacy within a corner block allotment. Upstairs, indulge in a large master bedroom complete with en-suite and walk-in robe, and three generously sized bedrooms all fitted with built in robes, three metre high ceilings and a deluxe family bathroom. This rare find in a prestigious pocket of the Montpellier Gardens Estate, whilst being walking distance to Deakin University and a stone's throw from quality local schools, major shopping districts and public transport.
- Open plan living area including large front lounge
- Downstairs bedroom
- Galley style kitchen with versatile living and meals
- Large and private north-east facing rear garden
- Generous sized bedrooms with robes
- Security camera and alarm system
- Central ducted heating and split cooling system
- Walking distance to PLC and Deakin University
- Amenities and parkland moments away
- Burwood Brickworks, with bus and tram lines