Toorak Village Living
Sophisticated and spacious, this French inspired apartment with ornate finishings is flooded with natural light and situated in the heart of Toorak. One of the finest one bedroom apartments the area has to offer.
• Private entrance through a gorgeous alfresco entertainers courtyard and garden
• Cosy open plan living/dining area with open gas fireplace
• Chic, modern kitchen with premium appliances and stone bench tops
• Large bedroom with heating and windows looking out to a leafy aspect, perfect for a home office
• Ultra-contemporary bathroom with waterfall shower
• Laundry facilities including washing machine
• Polished floorboards
• Superb access to public transport with trams at your doorstep and a pleasant stroll to Toorak Station
Located just off Toorak Village and close to Chapel St, you will fall in love with the culture, gardens, cafes and shops that make this area so special. Garden maintenance on a quarterly basis included.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register, then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Monday 30th August 2021