A MULTI-GENERATIONAL HOME IN A PRIME LOCATION!
This superbly-appointed single-level home is situated within the Ashwood High School (ranked 17th State High School 2021) and Roberts McCubbin Primary (State Overall Score 90) catchments.
Owned by 2 families since construction, a lot of love and effort has transformed this renovated and extended 5 bedroom home with 3 living areas (formal lounge, family and rumpus), 2 dining areas (formal dining and meals) and 3 alfresco entertaining decks.
Designed for everyday living with an effortless flow and suitable for lively gatherings! An elegant lounge and dining room suits formal entertaining, while the family room provides a place of relaxation and entertainment for family. The heart of the home is a gourmet kitchen appointed with Bosch cooktop, De Longhi built in double wall oven, goldenHood rangehoood, an integrated Miele dishwasher and granite benchtops. Tasmanian Oak floors feature throughout, complementing the vibrant colour scheme.
The master bedroom is a magnificent retreat, boasting a walk-in robe and an ensuite with a semi-frameless double shower and dual vanity, while another 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes share a light-filled family bathroom with a large shower, plus a powder room. The double garage is remote-controlled and provides secure internal and drive-through access.
• 6.63kW solar panel system installed in 2020
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioner for cooling/heating - 5 units (4 units Mitsubishi installed in 2020)
• Braemer gas ducted heater 6 energy stars (installed in 2016) and dual evaporative cooling system
• Gas water heater system changed in 2018
• Jindara wood heater, a high-quality Australian made product that is built to last
• Big under house storage with internal access
• Bus stop: 130m - 900m
• Tram stop: 750 m
• Box Hill train station: 3.5 km / catch a direct bus
• Roberts McCubbin Primary (State Overall Score 90): 1.4 km
• St Scholastica's Catholic School (State Overall Score 85): 1.4 km
• Mount Scopus Memorial College (Ranked 6th High School 2021 in VIC): 750m walk
• Presbyterian Ladies' College (Ranked 9th High School 2021 in VIC): 1.6 km
• Kingswood College: 2 km
• Ashwood High School (ranked 17th State High School 2021): 3.7 km
• Wesley College: 6.6 km
• Deakin University Burwood: 350m walk
• Monash University Clayton: 9.8 km
Shopping, Dining & Entertainment Precinct:
• Burwood Brickworks (regarded as the world's most sustainable shopping centre with rooftop urban farm and eatery): 1.5 km
• Aldi and local shops: 1.8 km
• IGA Camberwell & local shops: 2.9 km
• Box Hill Central / Burwood One SC (Open 24 hours Coles & Kmart): 3.5 km
• Camberwell Shopping Precinct / Westfield Doncaster / The Glen / Kingsway: 7 km
• Chadstone Shopping Centre (biggest in the Southern Hemisphere): 7.5 km
Recreation & Reserve:
• Gardiners Creek Reserve: 230m walk
• Eley Road Reserve Playground: 450m walk
• Box Hill Golf Club: 650m walk
• Surrey Park / Wattle Park: 2.3 km
• Aqualink Box Hill / Wattle Park Golf Course: 2.8 km
• Riversdale Golf Club: 3.6 km