VICTORIAN TREASURE IN PRIME POCKET
An evocative Victorian frontage conceals fresh and contemporary interiors at this beautifully presented period home in the true heart of vibrant Richmond. Shining bright with no work required, this is a dream first home, low maintenance base or even empty nest for anyone who longs to immerse themselves in an inner-city lifestyle.
- The classic floorplan unfolds behind the charming traditional façade to offer two superb double bedrooms, one with built-in robes.
- Light-filled entertaining area boasting warm pine floorboards and the comfort of split system heating/cooling.
- Modern open plan kitchen that has been appointed with stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and canopy rangehood.
- Crisp white full bathroom plus a proper laundry that gives way to a sundrenched west-facing alfresco courtyard.
- Rich with period details from the picket fence and intricate iron lacework to the high ceilings and decorative archway in the hall.
Midway between Swan Street and Bridge Road, this location allows you to enjoy the very best of the suburb - well-renowned restaurants, vibrant bars and a range of boutiques, it's all here. Add to that easy access to transport getting you to the CBD, MCG and further afield with ease and this is a hard-to-beat proposition.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.