BE A PART OF ABBOTSFORD’S MOST GLAMOROUS DEVELOPMENT IN THIS STUNNING FIRST FLOOR 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- Large master bedroom with BIRS and light well for lots of natural light; also included is a clever study nook
- The kitchen/lounge area is a large spacious area perfect for guests with polished concrete floors and floor to ceiling windows and doors to private balcony
- The kitchen features stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher.
- The very private outdoor terrace is perfect for summer evenings, with no neighbours overlooking and includes a stunning green wall
- Large central bathroom with dual access for ensuite use.
- EURO laundry
- Parking for one car - Car stacker 1500mm clearance.
- Secure building
- Lift access
- Beautiful artwork lining the internal walls and entry foyer, acting as a gallery space
As well as all of the above the apartment is located within walking distance of local trams, North Richmond train station and all local amenities. For a hearty breakfast and lunch the three bags full café is also just around the corner as well as Victoria Street’s famous restaurants, Victoria Gardens and easy access to CBD and Richmond.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Friday 10th June 2022