Attention all first home buyers, investors & downsizers!
Closing Date Sale Tuesday 28th July 2020 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
*** Contact Dean Bozunovic on 0488 123 655 to arrange your private inspection or live streamed virtual inspection ***
Perfectly positioned in a bowl of a quiet court & surrounded by delightful mature grounds, this western red cedar cottage oozes charm & plenty of flare.
Situated on a generous 661sqm (approx.) parcel of prime realestate, this home is perfect for those yearning an entertainer's delight, with the opportunity to further enhance with your own personal touch.
With a flexible open plan design, the large living space enjoys a soaring pine-lined, exposed beam ceiling & large windows to capture the abundance of natural light that floods the home all year round. The journey continues as the well-equipped kitchen & delightful dining area flow naturally onto the covered alfresco, which allows for the ultimate in outdoor living.
An Inspection will leave you truly impressed with additional features including:
• Three queen sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• Master suite with spacious walk-in wardrobe & executive style bathroom
• Updated main bathroom with large semi freestanding bath
• Separate toilet for added convenience
• Family sized laundry with great storage space
• Beautiful timber flooring & plush carpets throughout
• Front & rear verandahs with extensive decking & lovely outlooks
• Huge covered alfresco & great sized yard
• Large covered car accommodation with verandah access
• Additional off-street parking allowing enough room for the caravan or boat
• Further separate storage/shed ideal for the keen gardener or handyman
• Heating & cooling to main living space, plus ceiling fans to all rooms
• Melbourne CBD a short 40 minute drive
Walking distance to shops, schools, local reserves & public transport, plus only moments away from Peninsula link. Enjoy your weekends visiting some of the best wineries & beaches Melbourne has to offer.
Contact Dean Bozunovic today & discuss securing your very own slice of the Mornington Peninsula as this home is a must!
NOTE- CORONAVIRUS PRECAUTION: If you are unwell or displaying any flu like symptoms, please do not attend our open for inspection.