Daylesford Bushland Hideaway
A private and peaceful undulating 15 acre (approx.) forest allotment just a short walk to beautiful Jubilee Lake, one of Daylesford’s best secret locations, and just 5 minutes drive to Daylesford town centre.
With a current planning permit (issued July 2020) and building site already cleared, this property is ready for you to create your private country home or weekend retreat surrounded by beautiful native Australian bushland and wildflife.
• 15 acres (approx.), Rural Living Zone Hepburn Shire
• Current planning permit - issued 17th July 2020. BAL rating 29
• Access driveway installed, vegetation removed from proposed building site to meet Bushfire management Statement requirements
• Adjoins Wombat State Forest with walking tracks and riding trails
• Live amongst nature - kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, beautiful native birds
• Mains power nearby, though ideal for off-grid living. Rainwater tanks, septic waste system, LP gas required
• Jubilee Lake nearby for fishing, canoeing and easy walking paths