Located on a corner allotment, this modern and stylish, home offers expansive views of the Botanical Gardens and Daylesford Township beyond. Close to the Famous Cliffy’s Café, schools, the Botanical Gardens and a short stroll to the Daylesford Town Centre. Sitting on approx. 1320 m2 block this home was built for entertaining. The floorplan boasts generous bedroom sizes, separate lounge, open plan and well-appointed fully equipped kitchen with adjacent dining/family leading to a magnificent outdoor entertaining area. This well-presented family home has 3 generous bedrooms, with the large master featuring WIR & ensuite, the other bedrooms all have BIR’s. The kitchen, bathroom and Laundry have been recently renovated with quality fittings throughout. The lock-up garage has a drive through roller door and space for 6 vehicles.
The north-facing outdoor entertaining area is a sheltered courtyard ready for your pizza oven or open fire pit. The large deck and wisteria-covered pergola completes the picture. The front garden is ready for you customise to your style.
- 3 beds, master ensuite and study
- Large open plan family home
- 1320m2 approx. elevated block
- Split system heating & cooling, plus ducted gas heating
- 18 panel 5 Kw solar and fully double glazed windows
- Quality polished timber floors to living areas
- Security system, NBN ready
- Close to schools, doctor, hospital and walk to town centre
Inspections are by private appointment or scheduled open and are highly recommended.