RENOVATED HOME IN COLLINGWOOD
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Well presented, bright and roomy two bedroom home nestled in a quiet one way Street, located in the best pocket of central Collingwood. Located walking distance to the peaceful Yarra trails and only moments to some of Melbourne's best cafes, bars and restaurants located on Smith Street and Gertrude Street. This cute home offers the highest standard of inner-city living.
- Extremely bright and spacious open planned living and dining area with air conditioning, which opens to neat paved north facing courtyard
- Fully equipped kitchen which was recently renovated with new tiling new gas cooktop and oven, bosch dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
- Two good sized carpeted bedrooms each with built in robes.
- Main bedroom inclusive of large roof storage and a second private courtyard.
- Central, recently renovated, bathroom with shower and separate bath, laundry facilities and separate toilet.
- Ducted heating system with split system air conditioning
- Side courtyard can be accessed via the street providing convenient access for bikes, scooters etc.
- Parking permits available through council (must be confirmed with Yarra Council - Tenant's responsible for any costs)
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property. Please submit an enquiry during lockdowns and we will send you a video walk through link and inspection code.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Thursday 21st October 2021