Massive Apartment For A Comfortable And Relaxing Inner City Home!
Must inspect to actually see the enormous spaces in every room, living/dining areas, kitchen and more of this privately tucked dream apartment of grand proportions.
The property features:
• Large renovated kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove and oven plus plenty of storage and work space
• The kitchen can also be closed with the door and is spacious to put in a breakfast table
• Enormous living and dining areas with air condition, timber floors and high ceilings
• Living area can be closed with large double doors for added privacy
• Spacious covered balcony - perfect for quiet entertainment and relaxation
• Renovated bathroom with shower and separate bathtub
• New toilet in a separate room
• All 3 bedrooms are huge in sizes with large built-in wardrobes
• Glass windows throughout the apartment are fitted with roller blinds
• Additional wardrobes in the hallway
• Separate laundry room that can be closed with a door
• Off street parking for one
Set in an enviable location just a short walk to inner city trams, hospitals, and the incredible array of shops, dining, cafes, entertainment and amenities on High Street and Chapel Street. This is apartment is what you need when it comes to incredible spaces, relaxation and comfort.
**PLEASE NOTE - IMPORTANT**
INSPECTION TIMES will be displayed on this page when the property is ready for viewing. They are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the open.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that if you have travelled in the past two months to any overseas country listed with a travel restriction by the Australian Government, currently being China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia, that you refrain from attending our Open for Inspections.
We also respectfully request that if you are feeling unwell with Flu like symptoms that you also don’t attend our open for inspections.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Thursday 28th October 2021