Royston A Picturesque 4 Acres!
Closing Date Sale Tuesday 22nd June 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
What a rare opportunity to purchase an asset that provides peace and solitude of a semi-rural lifestyle yet the location allows a city location so close to schools, shops and with easy freeway access to Melbourne and the wonderful Mornington Peninsula.
Featuring an original endearing character five bedroom home situated on approx. 4 acres offering beautiful surrounds of established trees this is a rare combination of country living and modern practicality. With a long driveway off the road the choices are varied. Extend, renovate or demolish and build your very own purpose built retreat this will appeal to all types of buyers including the hobby farmer, horse enthusiast, trades person or the growing family who appreciate open spaces.
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Comfortable downstairs living room with open fire place
- Spacious upstairs retreat with living/games room with adjoining bedroom
- Kitchen and meals area with plenty of cupboard space
- Double lockup garage with internal access
- Fully fenced allotment with sheds
- Ride on mower included
A unique buying opportunity located in a beautiful Langwarrin locale!