URBAN RETREAT PACKED WITH POTENTIAL…
**PLEASE NOTE THE TIME ADVERTISED IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. YOU MUST REGISTER PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE**
This grand Victorian, light filled brick home offers endless scope to renovate and improve.
The beautiful home has been successfully converted into 2 homes (on one title) and could easily be reverted back into a stunning home of unique appeal.
- 8 principle rooms
- 2 kitchens
- 2 bathrooms
- 13 foot ceilings, beautiful period detailing, marble OFP
- General Residential Zone, 281m2 approx, Heritage Overlay
- Lush front garden and side courtyards (shed)
- Evaporative cooling and gas heating
- 2 minute walking distance to Hawthorn Train Station and close proximity to public and private schools
- Potential income stream with dual occupancy (gas and electricity are separately metered)
Offering the ultimate lifestyle opportunity metres from Glenferrie Road.
Close to transport (trains and trams), St James and Fairview Park and even the CBD.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.