BEAUTIFUL 1860’S BLUESTONE CHURCH CONVERSION
Oozing charm, character and grace, this four-bedroom town residence indulges a luxurious indoor-outdoor lifestyle in a chic inner-city location. As one of only six in the block of a converted 1860s bluestone church, it offers a peaceful sanctuary amid bustling surrounds. This home enjoys privacy and convenience, and is perfectly positioned moments from Fawkner Park, Prahran Market, Melbourne’s best schools, city-bound trams and all the cafes and excitement that Chapel Street has to offer.
Brilliantly designed with leadlight windows and period features throughout, the home offers:
- generous open plan living area (with split system heating/AC), in which to relax and entertain, opening up onto a private north-facing tree-lined courtyard
- contemporary kitchen with expansive granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances and abundant storage
- European laundry and separate powder room
- four spacious double bedrooms each with built in robes and split system heating/AC
- two bedrooms with remote control Velux skylights with blockout blinds and ensuite capturing views of superb stained glass windows
- enormous main bathroom with spa, separate shower and double vanities
- additional features include ducted vacuum, intercom, two secure car spaces and secure entry foyer
Rarely is there an opportunity to purchase such a divinely converted town house - make sure you don't miss out!