Period grace, contemporary flair, iconic location
CONDITION OF ENTRY - YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY. PLEASE CLICK CONTACT AGENT AND INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL AND TELEPHONE NUMBER.
Elegant proportions and superb additions create a magnificent lifestyle opportunity in this prime residential location. This gracious single level brick Federation residence caters perfectly for a larger family that requires superb zonal qualities and instant access to city bound transport, Elsternwick village, cafes, elite schools and wonderful parkland. This is truly a home for all seasons.
• Imposing arched entrance hall with leadlight windows
• 4 double bedrooms all with ensuite, WIR & BIR
• 5th bedroom or designated study
• Formal living and separate formal dining rooms, each with marble open fireplace
• Superb entertainers’ kitchen with double s/steel Ilve range, endless granite benchtops and cupboard space
• Large laundry, separate storeroom, large cellar
• Ample off street carparking and lock up garage
• Elevated garden allotment of 658 sqm approx.
• Features include; Hydronic heating, integrated R/C air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, sprinkler system, camera security.
• Period detail includes; Pressed metal ceilings, ceiling roses, deep cornices, leadlight & box bay windows, marble open fireplaces, Baltic boards and parquetry flooring.