Boasting stunning classic detail dating back to its original build and offering a versatile layout with plenty of scope for contemporary updates, this quality built 4 bedroom residence is an absolute gem.
- 4 bedrooms with built in robes, ornate fireplaces with period detailing, high ceilings, 1 bedroom with ensuite access
- Large central living room with a leafy green outlook, stunning grand fireplace with marble mantle
- Formal sitting/ dining room with classical marble fire place, stained bay window with ornate Fret work
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, good bench space and storage, feature baker’s oven
- 2.5 bathrooms, master with shower over bath & additional ensuite, separate powder room, walk in laundry
- North facing yard drenched in sun with mature greenery surrounds
- Off street parking for 2 cars via rear lane
The quality of this location is within walking distance to Melbourne Girls College, Hawthorn West school zone, Burnley Park & Backyard, the Yarra River bike and walking trail, Bridge Road, Swan Street, trams and trains as well as having close proximity to the CBD, MCG, AAMI Park, Tennis Centre as well as the Eastern and Monash Freeways.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.