NEAR NEW EXECUTIVE TOWNHOUSE IN HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER DOUBLE SCHOOLS ZONE!
This exemplary home is situated within the Glendal Primary and Glen Waverley Secondary College catchments (STSA).
Architecturally designed with own frontage, private driveway and built over two impressive levels for the discerning owner-occupier, this near new town residence is infused with executive luxury and elegance.
To ensure that temperature is better regulated all year round throughout both levels in the home, additional expense was incurred in erecting two storey brick veneer walls instead of just a single level.
The naturally light-filled open plan kitchen, living, dining areas highlights the unrivalled quality and attention to detail, framing a bespoke kitchen appointed with Bosch appliances and oversized breakfast stone island bench for the family. Sliding doors connects to a north facing alfresco for the social entertainer.
• A ground floor second master bedroom with built-in-robe and two way bathroom
• Master bedroom ensuite with walk-in-robe upstairs
• Additional 2 well-sized bedrooms upstairs, with built-in-robes
• All bathrooms featuring floor to ceiling tiles and a relaxing, freestanding bath for family
• Wall mounted split-system heating and cooling unit in living and all bedrooms
• Solar water heater, LED downlight, Upstairs is brightly lit with a skylight
• All walk-in-robes and built-in-robes have cabinets with drawers
• Plenty of storage including large built-in-robes, under stair storage and shed in the yard
• Single remote controlled garage door with internal access and additional car space on the property's driveway
• Glendal Primary School (perfect state score 100, recognised among the best, alongside some of the most expensive schools in the state - published on Herald Sun, 9 September 2021): 150m walk
• St. Christopher's Primary: 1.7 km
• Glen Waverley Secondary College: 2 km
• Wesley College: 1.5 km
• Monash University Clayton: 5.5 km
• Deakin University Burwood: 5.2 km
• Bus stop: 140m - 800m
• Tram stop: 1.5 km
• Syndal train station: 1.8 km / catch a direct bus
• Glen Waverley train station: 2.3 km / catch a direct bus
Shopping, Dining & Entertainment Precinct:
• The Glen / Kingsway: 2.3 km
• Willow Ave Shopping Centre (local cafes and milk bar): 200m
• Tally Ho shops and cafes: 850m
• Burwood One SC (Open 24 hour Coles & Kmart): 2 km
• Burwood Brickworks (regarded as the world's most sustainable shopping centre with rooftop urban farm and eatery): 3.8 km
• Chadstone Shopping Centre (biggest in the Southern Hemisphere): 9.5 km
• Costco & Eastland Shopping Centre: 11 km
Recreation & Reserve:
• Glen Waverley North Reserve (park, playground, sports ground): 900m
• Tally Ho Reserve (park, playground, sports ground, tennis court): 1.1 km
• Monash Aquatics Centre: 4.3 km
• Riversdale Golf Club: 5.3 km