Elegant freestanding Edwardian solid brick home with a favourable north aspect and an unbeatable residential location close to all things Elsternwick. Offering a contemporary layout this versatile property offers flexible accommodation and exquisite period detail that will captivate from the first moment. Pressed metal ceilings, open fireplaces and polished floorboards blend seamlessly with a modern open plan living area that features voluminous ceiling heights that capture the northern light. This home is truly one of a kind.
• Impressive wide arched entrance hall
• Divine front sitting room (3rd Bedroom) with bay window and feature open fireplace
• 2 further double bedrooms BIR. Master with lovely tiled ensuite
• Central family bathroom with bath, shower recess, 2nd WC
• Exceptional kitchen with stone bench tops, s/steel gas range, integrated fridge, DW & pantry
• Expansive living and dining room with café doors to sunny private outdoor entertainment area
• Additional features include air conditioning and heating throughout, generous off-street car parking, roof storage & lockable storeroom. The position is perfect. Walk to elite schools, city bound tram, bus and train, parkland, cafes, Glenhuntly Road amenities including 24/7 Coles and more.
To book a time, simply click on the book an inspection button online to register.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your inspection. Registering for the inspection is mandatory and you MUST confirm your appointment 2 hours before otherwise the inspection may be cancelled.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY. **For guaranteed access, please arrive at the inspection at the allocated start time, any later and access is not guaranteed.***
Available from:Monday 9th May 2022