An urban sanctuary at the doorstep of Martin Street village.
Stylish and sophisticated, this immaculately presented and architecturally designed residence features an inspiring, versatile use of space, light and texture to offer a unique standard of living. A standalone title and stunning 88m2 rooftop terrace set the stage for a charmed lifestyle.
• Inviting entry leads to a large open living and dining area with feature open fireplace
• The gourmet kitchen will certainly have entertainers, go weak at the knees
• A versatile studio/designated home office or garage is both appealing and highly desirable
• The guests’ powder-room, laundry and wine cellar complete the picture on the ground.
• Upstairs three superior sized bedrooms. The master enjoying WIR &
ensuite access to the large, tiled bathroom.
• The triumph of style awaits at the top of the stairs with a private entertainment terrace
that will make large and intimate functions an absolute joy!
• High ceilings, reverse cycle A/C in each bedroom, alarm system
• A short walk to Martin St bars and dining venues, Gardenvale rail station, Brighton and Elwood beaches, parkland and elite schools