HIGH END QUALITY, FLEXIBLE FAMILY LIVING, AND OUTDOOR SPACES TO ENVY!
Setting a lofty standard for family living in Vermont South with incredible attention to detail and quality, a versatile dual level floorplan, and amazing outdoor highlights including 3 separate entertaining areas, this stunning 5 bedroom + study, 2.5 bathroom home is a renovated sensation that will truly inspire.
• This home was built by the owners in 1995 and extensively renovated only a few years ago
• The quality of the renovation is truly exceptional, with every inch of the home considered and catered for
• Airy entry highlighted by a feature staircase with sensor LED lighting.
• Love the space and relaxed nature of the formal lounge and dining rooms.
• Cooking spaces don't get much better than the state-of-the-art stone kitchen, which is splashed with high end V-ZUG induction cooktop, steam and microwave ovens, Zip tap-hot and cold water system, touch Blum cabinetry, insinkorator, and walk-in pantry
• Kitchen has an extended stone dining table which makes for easy family dinners
• Spacious games room/family zone has access to a custom wet bar with 2 Vintec wine fridges
• 5th bedroom could easily be converted into hobby room/ versatile office/retreat
• Study/home office at the front of the home
• 4 upstairs bedrooms includes the sensational master bedroom which has access to a sumptuous and bright ensuite with freestanding bath, twin showers & steam room
• Stylish upstairs bathroom, downstairs powder room
• Brilliant covered and open deck areas with glimpses of the ranges, blinds, outdoor heating with industrial heaters installed and access to a full BBQ kitchen with Zip tap-hot and cold water system
• 2nd large undercover deck area ideal for your morning coffee
• Landscaped private front garden with courtyard including a sandstone dining setting
• Downstairs gas ducted floor heating to all rooms along with reverse cycle heating and refrigerated cooling
• Upstairs zoned control ducted heating and refrigerated cooling
• Ducted vacuum
• Secure alarm system with smoke detectors and monitored camera security
• 3 phase power
• Cat 5 cabling
• External double power points installed around the perimeter of the house
• Night lit driveway
• Sensor entry external lighting
• External shutters
• Extra-large double remote garage
You're zoned for the Vermont Secondary College and close to Livingstone Primary School, Emmaus College, Vermont South Shopping Centre, The Glen Shopping Centre, Bellbird Dell Reserve, Hanover, Sportlink Vemont South, 736 and 742 bus routes taking you to Blackburn, Mitcham, Eastland S.C, and Chadstone S.C, trains, and Eastlink.