TIMELESS STYLE IN RICHMOND HILL
Stylishly updated for the best in contemporary inner-city living, this picture-perfect brick Victorian is brilliantly positioned near a host of lifestyle & essential amenities in exclusive Richmond Hill.
- Beyond its classic tiled verandah with lacework, the smartly presented single-fronted period home showcases authentic details such as soaring ceilings and gleaming Baltic pine floors.
- An expansive open plan living/dining zone will meet the demands of discerning buyers, while the entertainer’s kitchen impresses with a freestanding oven and dishwasher.
- Built-in robes star in both of the generous bedrooms and a European-style laundry can be found in the chic bathroom with walk-in shower and ceramic-topped timber vanity.
- Hydronic heating and split system heating/cooling are also included, while a private low maintenance courtyard is a bonus.
- The home is situated in an enviable pocket of sought-after Richmond Hill; updated and ready to be enjoyed there is also scope to extend further to suit your needs if desired (STCA).
Bridge Road’s wonderful selection of restaurants and cafes are a gentle stroll away while public transport, the MCG and even the CBD are all within easy reach.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.