CAPTIVATING PERIOD HOME
Be captivated by its charming façade, be lured inside by its exquisite in-tact period detailing and be inspired to stamp your own designer style on this delightful c1900 home and really make an historic slice of Richmond your own!
- Situated on a generous allotment of approx. 222sqm, this character-filled home features a sun-filled living room with split system heating/cooling and courtyard access.
- Polished hardwood floors flow throughout the accommodation, including in the three large bedrooms, which all boast built-in robes.
- A chef’s dream culinary space, the stylish and well-equipped gourmet kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances, ample storage/preparation space & stone benchtops.
- Gather with guests in the relaxed, tiled dining area which has plenty of space for entertaining; there is also the convenience of a bright & central family bathroom.
- Parking for up to three cars is an invaluable and incredibly rare inclusion and with no heritage overlay, the property also presents buyers with an exciting opportunity to start again or redevelop (STCA).
Close to Bridge Road and Swan Street, the home is a pleasant walk to the city, MCG and Arts Precinct while Burnley Station, Barkly Gardens and the M1 are all within easy reach.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.