CONSIDERABLE FAMILY APPEAL METERS FROM BRENTWOOD SECONDARY!
A timeless beauty that's as relevant today as it was when built, this North-Easterly oriented delightful family home filled with natural light offers a seamless interaction of space and affords the family outstanding convenience with the coveted Brentwood Secondary only one street away.
- Set beyond beautiful magnolia trees on a level, rectangular 653sqm approx. allotment
- Entry foyer with space to set up a study desk
- Three robed bedrooms, including a master bedroom with walk-inrobe and ensuite
- Family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry with drying rail, workbench and excellent storage
- Formal lounge and dining room with easy-care hardwood flooring
- Open plan meals zone, family room and kitchen boasting wall oven, gas stove and dishwasher
- Covered alfresco entertaining zone
- Easterly oriented level, child-friendly backyard
- Ducted heating, air conditioning unit, 16 solar panels on terracotta roof, satellite for TV, high ceilings, aluminium low-maintenance window frames and abundant storage
- Gated side driveway and single garage with workshop and toilet
- Walking distance to bus stop - Bus 753 to Glen Waverley station and The Glen In the Brentwood Secondary College zone (STSA), close to Wheelers Hill and Glen Waverley South Primary Schools as well as Caulfield Grammar, Brandon Park Shopping Centre, transport options, Jells Park and of course EastLink and Monash Freeways.