SPACE, GRACE AND ELEGANCE
NOTE: INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
If you wish to view a property you must PRE-REGISTER direct with the agent.
A true Toorak Lady, this prominent double-fronted two-storey maisonette represents more genteel times with its distinguished spaces and Art Deco graces.
Circa 1939, its thoroughbred origins are revealed in:
- Two gracious reception rooms, each with fireplaces
- Modernised kitchen in own wing complete with dishwasher
- Downstairs bedroom and central bathroom
- A feature hardwood staircase leads to three bright bedrooms (main with balcony and ensuite) and a delightful Art Deco bathroom servicing the second and third bedrooms
- Single garage
- Deep front garden, shed, laundry
- Transport at the door