FRESHLY PAINTED THROUGHOUT, FANTASTIC CENTRAL RICHMOND LOCATION
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Freshly painted 3 bedroom Victorian home centrally located in the heart of Richmond, walk to Bridge Road shops, restaurants, public transport and amenities.
- separate lounge and separate dining room
- kitchen with gas cooktop/electric oven and plenty of cupboard space
- central bathroom with shower and laundry facilities
- 2 spacious bedrooms downstairs (one with built in robes)
- 3rd bedroom on the second level - mezzanine
- reverse cycle split system air-conditioners in all living and bedroom areas
- high ceilings throughout
- polished floorboards
- off street parking via roller door (rear lane access)
- rear courtyard
- parking permits available through council
Convenient lifestyle, great location,!
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Thursday 26th November 2020