NEW FOR YOU - BEAUTFUL SINGLE FRONTED ABODE
This beautiful Victorian style property has recently been updated throughout ready for the newest renter to call their humble home.
* Freshly painted throughout.
* Sweeping high ceilings throughout.
* New flooring throughout, floorboards in common area and carpets in bedrooms.
* Two large bedrooms with robes and wall heating.
* Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances: electric oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher.
* Open plan kitchen leading to lounge.
* Brand new bathroom; shower with laundry facilities.
* Separate study alcove - great for current work from home times.
* Simple yet effective backyard allowing for outdoor fun.
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Filled with old world charm & character that you will simply fall in love with this newly updated home. Located in the ever stunning McGregor Street, a quick walk across the road will get you to the beach and the ever popular beach walk/cycle track, close to the tram stops for easy access into the city and its convenience to the South Melbourne markets , Acland street and for the sports enthusiast MSAC is within 5 minutes making this location the Prime spot.
Be sure to book your private inspection today, this property will not last long!
TO INSPECT, Please refer to the listed inspection time/s. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed time/s please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by SMS if the inspection is cancelled.
CAR PARK DISCLAIMER: The Tenant acknowledges that the premises may be located in an area where car parking may be at a premium. On street car parking may be available by way of the issue of a resident parking permit issued by the Municipal Council. The Real Estate and the Agent makes no representation about the availability and/or terms and conditions on which any such parking permit may be made available to the tenant (if at all). The tenant should make their own enquiries with the Municipal Council in regard to any such car parking before signing the Lease Agreement.
Available from:Friday 17th September 2021