1880's WAREHOUSE CONVERSION IN DENTON MILLS BUILDING. STUNNING SPLIT LEVEL 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN CRACKING LOCATION!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- Mezzanine level master bedroom with ensuite and study nook
- Large 2nd bedroom with a wall of mirrored BIRs
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area with huge windows
- Designer kitchen with stone, stainless steel and excellent storage and movable island bench
- Central bathroom with walk up shower
- European laundry
- Outdoor paved courtyard
- Split system heating/cooling
- Brilliant natural light
- Soaring ceilings
- Exceptional spaces
- Secure entrance
- Lift access
- Tandem garaging for two cars plus storage locker
A one of a kind residence, in a building with an un-paralleled reputation. A location of undeniable convenience close to Victoria Street restaurants and tram routes, North Richmond station and the city, walking distance to Victoria Gardens shopping complex, Yarra River and bike trails.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Saturday 16th January 2021